Adelaide postponed - Sydney dates amended.
Apologies Adelaide but with few willing to commit or secure their booking it poses too much of a business risk for me to be confident in making a decision to tour. So I will attempt to tour again later in this month after touring Sydney.
Sydney - I’ve pushed my dates back a couple of days so I’ll contact you to see if these dates are suitable for you. I will start making contact this afternoon.
Cairns! Finally, I’ll be back. So stay in touch and see you soon x
Apologies for the inconvenience but business is business and realistically who invests in anything without some kind of backing or confidence behind it. So I wish all the other touring girls there all the best with your tours.